View Single Post
Old Mar 02 2012, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
right when i click on the request to work facilities the thing that comes up is a request to rake or water and it will not give the opportunity to work their facilities at all either reg or service i have gone back several times to see if would allow me to any of their facilities and it won't until the entire farm day is over ..... aggravating...i have done everything clearing temp internet files even switched browsers .nothing helps......except till the farmtown day has passed
Happened to me with one neighbour too - not the others - strange. I DID click on the request to rake/water and THEN it gave me the working facilities box and I was able to work their facilities normally. BUT then when I revisited to do the services it just gave me nothing - Id already raked and I didnt get a pop up box about the services (refer clients). The only thing I can thing of is that particular neighbour has the new Facebook timeline and I dont - nor do the other farmers I worked for. Cant think why that should cause a problem but who knows?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****