View Single Post
Old Feb 27 2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalist View Post
Now, there's no way to contact the developers other than a forum post? Posts that aren't even read by the developers?

The quests are getting very stupid. Not everyone has every facility, so lifelines to work in others' facilities are important.

Today's lifeline? Gifts from friends for a quest that requires the acquisition of items easily acquired through harvesting crops and trees. The problem is manufacturing the last item in the quest. That item is not available as a gift.

SO WHY IS THE LIFELINE GIFTS FROM FRIENDS?

Of the last fourteen quests, only two have been attainable. The other twelve have required facilities I don't have and have provided useless lifelines.

If you added quests to add an interest to the game, you lose.
Not everyone thinks that the developers have done the wrong thing with the quests. I've done over 50 now and not missed one yet, even with my small farm that doesn't have all the facilities.

Many of us - perhaps the silent ones - are having a ball with the quests. The developers have given us extra coin for our reward with the promise of a little farm cash at times, so I think they have the right to aim the quests at those players prepared to equip their farms with what it takes to play them.

As someone else said, I want a ferrari, so the makers should make them cheaper to buy, because I can't afford it, but I'm entitled to one

The quests are stated to be random and so are the lifelines. Nobody said that we would all be able to complete all of them.