View Single Post
Old Feb 26 2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
- You can only accept 1 Quest per day and it has to be completed before it expires

- You can have several active Quests at the same time depending on your level, here is the table:

Level 30.....1 Max Active Quests
Level 50.....2 Max Active Quests
Level 100....3 Max Active Quests
Level 150....4 Max Active Quests
Level 200....5 Max Active Quest

No where did it say that you were guaranteed,nor did they promise to have 5 active quest all the time.It simply says that you can have a max of 5 quest .There is nothing to fix,other than a decline button for ones that require a factory you don't own and won't purchase.
I have to disagree, based on your quote from the Devs, we were TOLD we could have UP TO 5. My point is that you really can't have 5, UNLESS you slow down and accept getting a lesser reward. (What's the point of doing the quests for lesser rewards?)

Just because I tell you that you can fly, it doesn't mean if you flap your arms hard enough, you'll lift off the ground. I assume if the devs say we can have 5 they mean we really can get to 5.

If I designed a function for a customer to use and they couldn't fully exploit that function, I would consider that a problem. I didn't ask for 5, but since I was TOLD I could have 5, I would like to be able to have 5.