View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Yep, having similar problems, though as you say 'no biggie', but sometimes very frustrating. I'm having to find the 'sweet' spot now, and finding myself kicked out and having to reboot the farm a lot more often.

I also do all of the usual maintenance regularly, and in three years now, I have very rarely had any problems.

The biggest thing/problem/driving me nuts - I think since upgrading some of my farms to the new size - is the time it is now taking to switch between farms. It's not just switching to the newly sized farms, but all farms. I have a very powerful computer and used to be able to flick between them in no time flat, and that has changed very recently to an annoying 'go and put the kettle on between farms'.
I haven't upgraded to the larger size and I'm having this problem, too. It's worse on my Mac - sometimes it's hard to use the tools at all and the "Redeem Prize" thing is hard to find the sweet spot on, too.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫