View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
This may be a side effect of having upgraded my farms to the largest size available, but it seems that clicking is a little harder for some activities. When I select the combine, large boat or facility manager, I have to move the mouse very slowly to find the sweet spot. On crops, I have to click above the "Buy" box to plant that crop. It's no big deal since I figured out how to work with it, just wondering if anyone one else is having this issue.

Yes, all of the maintenance things get done daily, cache, macromedia files, and the Farmtown "do=clear_memcached" link.
Yep, having similar problems, though as you say 'no biggie', but sometimes very frustrating. I'm having to find the 'sweet' spot now, and finding myself kicked out and having to reboot the farm a lot more often.

I also do all of the usual maintenance regularly, and in three years now, I have very rarely had any problems.

The biggest thing/problem/driving me nuts - I think since upgrading some of my farms to the new size - is the time it is now taking to switch between farms. It's not just switching to the newly sized farms, but all farms. I have a very powerful computer and used to be able to flick between them in no time flat, and that has changed very recently to an annoying 'go and put the kettle on between farms'.