View Single Post
Old Jan 29 2012, 11:43 AM

Default not done quest

For those wondering or those that have not experienced it yet, this is what I have found if you can not do a quest.
You will still be able to do others as the time comes. At first I could not, but that appears to have been a glitch, as I can now.

I broke down and bought the facility to do my first quest... I know I know ... I wasn't going to, but it was just taunting me. I lost money on that one with the cost of the facility but I did it.

The second one requires 2 FC facilities that I do not have, so I can't do it. I harvested the tree as required so I could be shown as having started it. That is all I did, when the time was up to get another quest I got that, and am now waiting on crops for it. I also have another one that just became available.

The key here seems to be to "start" the quest in some way, a crop, trees etc. Then just let it expire. It did make me "start" it, in order to get the next one.

But if you can not do a quest it does not keep you from getting the next one, I don't know what happens if you get several in a row that you can not do. Stay tuned for that one!!