View Single Post
Old Dec 30 2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
I'm sorry but this is getting to be a joke. All we get are things that make you pay for Farm Cash to get anywhere, at least for long time players. Once again I have to say that money has taken the place of fair play. It used to be you leveled up and got FC, now because people do so well, we no longer get anything, unless we wait 2 months or long for 25 levels.
It's a new year and time to find a new game, I hate doing it because I have put a lot of time into Farmtown, only to be let down again.

Gee....if we don't buy things for cash.....how are the devs going to get paid???? And if they don't get paid I'm sure they will jump ship and then we won't have the awesome game we have now. Every game I play on FB wants you to spend cash and to get the good stuff you have to. This is the only game I will spend cash on.

I am on a tight budget but will spend $20 here rather than going to the movies. That lasts a couple hours and this gives me more pleasure longer.

Thanks Raul and devs for all you do!!! Thanks for the New Years present....and have a great New Years!!!!