View Single Post
Old Dec 14 2011, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I agree on the aspect of which farms have been given the first option of upgrade. I can understand doing 1 - 4, but for me it means that I won't buy them. My first 7 farms are very well developed and would take a lot of time that I don't have at present to redo them into the upgraded area.

Farms 8 - 12 however are crying out for development and I will have some time for them just after Christmas. Now, I would probably be more likely to hold out in buying anything to put onto them, until I can upgrade them to the new full size.
I am betting that the next release will have farms 4-8 and then the following release 9-12.

I think this has been one of the best releases and least buggy. Thanks Raul and Farm Town team.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.