View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just want to say that to charge 10 billion for an 'expansion' is really crazy. I am retired and work my farms more than most people can do, and because I didn't read it properly I did the upgrade on my farm 4. I actually thought I was paying 10 million... wow what a surprise when I was trying to upgrade another and it told me I didn't have enough cash (I started with 12billion). Of course I can buy the upgrade for 30 farmtown coin (is that a surprise to anyone?). It really is getting to be ridiculous how they have upped everything so much. I have stated before that it was starting to cost me $40 per month to play this game with MOST of the facilities. I am missing quite a few and it still costs me a lot to participate.

I guess my option are....
1) Continue playing without buying anything that costs coins.
2) Continue playing and spending the $40 per month average to keep up with things
3) Cut down my cost to $10 per month and just buy a new things.
4) Stop playing altogether and go back to playing poker when ever I feel the need to be entertained.

I think I will try the $10 per month and see if it works for me. $480.00 per year to play this game is just too much to ask of most people. I spent that much and I don't have all the facilities and services that are available for FT Coin. I know a lot of people who have them all and I just wonder... what the heck do they spend each month to participate? All I can say is that Poker is starting to look good to me again!

Just venting.. but I do feel better putting it out there. There will be no thanks from me for trying to get more of my hard earned cash right now!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20