View Single Post
Old Nov 29 2011, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Hey Taz, I see you're not on line at the moment, but I'm on holiday and using my tiny netbook pooter ... which is a complete turtle compared to my super fast hare at home ... and I need a 'go to guy' because it will take me hours to wade through the thread to look for anything related. I'm hoping you'll know the answer. ... my query is ...

I've just passed through my second crab belt and on reaching both levels I was not given the option to post for a bonus Has this happened to others, or is it a problem for me only? I can't figure it out. The bonus request has worked for both trees and flowers over the past week, so it's not the change to holiday computer. I'm desperate for more crab and it is a long way between crab belts Thanks in advance if you have any idea why this is happening.

PS: Half an hour later ... Even stranger and quite infuriating is that I have gone on to fish my lakes and have gone up to higher belt with other fish and been able to post for bonus if I wanted to
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Im not Taz but I have the same experience - waiting for another 2,400 + crab to get a blue belt - it doesnt post for any belts below Brown I think. (Someone correct me if Im wrong).
I think its a double edge prob - too few crab compared to other fish and big steps between belts!
Maggie is correct I am sure. The first belt you can post is for the Brown Belt. I am just not sure why crab belts require so many as we don't get that many in relation to the rest of the fish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.