View Single Post
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
!

IF this is now the way it will work...I think the devs gave us A LOT with this update...it should mean more room, unless I am crazy....since it should take less trees to keep the amounts where one has them now. I have sooooooooooooooo many trees...I will wait and see, but it would be lovely to get rid of some....I don't even mind the loss of coins....it would be worth it to have more room to decorate or plant or whatever!!

I have now gone from a happily addicted farmer to potentially an ecstatic addicted farmer...have a feeling it is good that I live alone right now....lol If not a farmer, anyone else would not understand the euphoria and crazed actions of this old lady!! lol

Hope this is good news for many of you!!
You wrote a lot of what I've noticed in the last few updates. We don't need as many flowers and plots if you have the manure spreader and sprinklers + the belt bonus. While I've given up on maxing out facilities, mainly because I don't get to post anything for days, the new updates gave me a different direction. And why I hope there will be more facilities/items to produce.

I have certain products coming out the wazoo. It would be nice to leave those facilities/items unchecked while new facilities/products came out. Like with flowers and such. Sure I could sell the overages and start over, but I like the new pictures and buildings It would also make my tools more valuable.