View Single Post
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Orange sprinkler

Continuation of an earlier post about the new sprinkler...Not sure if this is a glitch....but was kind of bumbed that i had not bought it earlier to do my other trees, but went to the next farm to see when it was time to irrigate, and found all of tomorrow's trees ready now? Sweet if it works that way...totally rocks!! It shows the non-ready trees as watered and the harvested ones just as fertilized....which if it is working the way I think will mean that every time you water a crop or flowers to speed things up, your trees will be covered...so there would be no need to figure in your trees to the equations, IF I understand what I am seeing right now as correct and not a weird glitch. I hope it is right, 'cause I like it!!!

I also noticed that the chopped trees are showing ready to harvest in a few minutes, and I don't believe they ever gave a clue as to when they would be ready to chop; a few that I planted earlier today and chopped, are showing 9+ hrs to harvest, and the cork will be ready in two hours...amazing!

IF this is now the way it will work...I think the devs gave us A LOT with this update...it should mean more room, unless I am crazy....since it should take less trees to keep the amounts where one has them now. I have sooooooooooooooo many trees...I will wait and see, but it would be lovely to get rid of some....I don't even mind the loss of coins....it would be worth it to have more room to decorate or plant or whatever!!

I have now gone from a happily addicted farmer to potentially an ecstatic addicted farmer...have a feeling it is good that I live alone right now....lol If not a farmer, anyone else would not understand the euphoria and crazed actions of this old lady!! lol

Hope this is good news for many of you!!