View Single Post
Old Sep 11 2011, 08:01 PM

when i hire, i post what type of work and how many farms and click on the first person that wants it, i try to hire lower level farmers to help them level up regardless if they have the bigger tools or not and i tell them flat out if they want help to let me know and i will bring another player to help. In regards to the MP spammers, the players who just repeat themselves over and over again like a broken record, they are put on ignore and i refuse to hire them.

when i work for another farmer i do only the jobs and farms i am hired for .. i dont ask for other work i wasnt hired to do unless they ask me if i want to do it then i will always accept .. i am there for as long as the farmer needs me to do what ever jobs they want me to do on 1 or all farms .. it shouldnt matter what type of work you were hired for, ya just do it whether you like it or not

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.