View Single Post
Old Sep 09 2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinbee View Post
I love the sprinkler but I paid 50 farmcash for this and after a farm is ready and harvested and plant a new one it should help out for the new planted farm now i have to wait 9 hours before I can use it again.And that was lot of farmcash to spend on that.
I just found this thread, and i went in and read exactly what the developer said the sprinkler would do before i bought it...now i can not irragate my farm for 18 hours, in my mind this is a rip off, and very misleading ...i think because it was not included in what the sprinkler will do, i should be able to get a refund on this 50 farm cash for nothing!!!! But then again, my mom wrote the support at farm town about a farmtown cash gift she never received last week, and they have said nothing....this is the last money i will use on this rip off sight....i will also contact my credit card holder and let them know i feel i have been a victim of fraud, as well as my mother, and another friend that the same thing happened to.....

Last edited by brendaboo1967; Sep 09 2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: left out something