View Single Post
Old Sep 09 2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
I agree. Also if you use red sprinkler for flowers you can't use it for 20 hours for crops. I watered flowers on eight farms and when I went to use red sprinler on a crop I planted an hour later it wouldn't let me irrigate the cropas. So to me I wasted 50 cash because I want to use it on crops not flowers. 20 hour limit doesn't help for crops less that 1 day. Must be a better solution to this problem.

Thank you for looking into this.,
I agree with this too. I planted quick-maturing crops this morning to try out, but now have to wait a whole FT day to speed up anything I have planted subsequently - but some of them are only one day crops. I like the idea a lot, but I would much prefer the sprinkler to be able to irrigate everything that has been planted since it was last used.Either that or it needs to work like the manure spreader (which would be logical since ground that is wet stays wet until it dries out; not until new crops are planted!)

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...