View Single Post
Old Aug 29 2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Sweetie I've never said " I want I want". never said " I derseve this and I demand that"..Never...And yep I spend real money too..But really 1st we get that Thread with "Name next farms" ..That was a dead giveaway we weren't getting a release....As for the comment about treating us as mushrooms...ONE posts with now THREE words would have halved these posts..."New Release Delayed"....End of story....
Ok then people would be complaining and asking WHY it was delayed,..lol

ok yes i understand the point that they SHOULD be considerate because i know alot of them read these post's and i know it would be Good business practice to keep us in the loop, however u know its always been the same way since the beginning--Have they ever let us know about a delay(maybe once)-dont really know but its been the same since the beginning--why change now---YES i think its wrong to not let us know..OK.i agree, But when people get to the point of saying, they dont care, they got our money--ETC....its Absurd..

I bet this game has gone Further than RAUL or the devs ever had plans for originally when it first started-think about it..
Oh and im wondering also how long a game can stay in beta format?..i think they would make even More money putting this game out on a Gaming Console-Playstation,xbox)-that be sweet-id buy it in a sec