View Single Post
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I was glad glad to see it gone.. so why bring it out and i get it.. then it drives me nuts for a week or so.. now its gone... then they are going to give it back to me? urghhhh! I know you have the edit settings to stop people seeing what you are doing.. and I get sick of having to set it 3 or 4 times a day.. so the settings obviously dont stay. I think its a terrible invasion of your privacy and I can see people getting really annoyed with comments people might make about how often ur on games. I hate it passionately!
Instead of clicking in the Ticker Tape, go to Account Settings in Facebook then Applications on left side. Next to each game is an Edit link. For each game click Edit, find App Privacy at the bottom and set that to "Only Me"
You will still see your own self in the list but no one else will see your information. If everyone would do this, then they wouldn't have any information to post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.