View Single Post
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post
Thank you ridgie

NOW assuming the pop up issue is going to drop off quite soon, it still leaves me with a couple of questions that so far have been ignored. How do we know if we got lucky and have received a bonus? I have harvested quite a lot over the past few days and have had no indication as to whether or not I got the bonus. Do we in fact get a notification?, in which case I have been rather unlucky so far. Also what is the bonus quantity based on?, is it random or a fixed percentage of our harvest.

This is something I would like the devs to provide us with some details on. I am not one who gets upset if I don't receive anything, I am grateful for whatever, whenever, it's ALL good fun to me, BUT it would be nice to know when I HAVE been rewarded and to know just how much I received.

Now devs, tell me please, when did you say were getting another 15 farms??
They should appear in your gift box when you open your farm. The thing to remember is that if you have helped others and gotten goods from that then that is part of your 1,000,000 total.
What I do in the morning is to harvest my crops from over night and see if I get one I really want. If I do then I wait for a bit before helping others, so I can get some. Then I go help others after I have gotten mine. That way when I help they get theirs but I get the limit message for my part. I win...they win.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.