Old Jun 09 2011, 03:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The belt is a dan level 3 and the amount went down. The 2,472 is what my bonus request said I would get if someone clicked on it. I posted it yesterday 2 people clicked on it and I got the full 2,472 the first click and only about a third of that the second click but don't remember how much it is. Although I don't remember I think it did start with a 7 so it might have been 740, but not sure. I have family that no longer plays the game so today when it had been like 16 hours or so since I had gotten any bonuses I had the 2 of them click on the bonus and at the same time another person just happened to click on the bonus (strange timing there) well all 3 of them only sent me 740 onions each. I know I was not at the 1,000,000 limit because I went and clicked on other people's bonuses after that getting the full 50% each time. I think there must be a flaw in the bonus system calculations that needs to be looked into and fixed.

Developers here is a thought that I would like you to consider. Change the bonuses back to 3 hours and let us get 100,000,000 coins worth for the belts and 250,000 coins worth for the ingredients. I know you want to limit the amount of money we can make off the bonuses but a few things to consider:

1. Even tho it will be a 1,000,000 con limit every 3 hours we will only be getting 6,000,000 coins worth each day and most days it will be less then that because we have lives and need to eat and sleep. The real number will be like 4,000,000 on a good day 3,000,000 most days, so that is really not that much more then we get now.
  2. While we can take the crops and make something out of them most products take more then one ingredient so getting 10,000 onions will only mean I don't have to plant onions for a week or two it will not let me make a billion coins off the onions alone.
  3. Back to number one I can load my facilities and get people to work them and in just a few hours make around 130,000,000 coins so really how bad is getting 4,000,000 coins worth of a crop.
  4. You have made the belts so easy they will soon be gone from most people's news feeds so again getting the 4,000,000 coins worth is not going to change things that much.
You can get 130,000,000 coins in a few hours from people working your facilities? Sheesh. I know I don't play on the same level as you do, but I post mine and am lucky if I get anyone to work on them at all most days. Guess I need to recruit some new neighbors, mine seem too busy.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20