View Single Post
Old Jun 07 2011, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I have decided that I get my 1,000,000 from other peoples' posts, they get theirs from mine. If I get something back on mine, it is a REAL bonus. This has allowed me to stop planting 3 and 4 day crops and fill up my storage bins with orphans like 4 hour and 8 hour stuff. I'm content, will wait out the storm (with my umbrella upside down to catch the goods!) Happy farming!!
This is what I do as well now, 1M in inventory is still 1M in inventory no matter how you get it. Not all do it that way. My point on the 12 hour window is there will be more posts with less clicking. The suggestion of only posting a neighbor bonus, generates clicks and being a bit more interactive if that is the intent. But to post only for the sake of posting that will not encourage people to click something, is spammy. If this is not what happens, then wonderful!

The belt rewards is important to the game as well as posting about it in the forum. It brought out forum lurkers, it changed the game as we knew it and it upset or confused a lot of people.

Last edited by ridgie247; Jun 07 2011 at 10:29 AM.