View Single Post
Old Jun 05 2011, 07:56 AM

I just earned two degrees of Dan in one harvest of onions. Huh? How is that more challenging? And there has been constant feedback by so many users over the years about less popups and less wall posts that adding a feature to the game that exponentially increases both is disheartening.

I've been playing this game since May 2009 and what I've always loved about it is that I'm not totally dependent upon constant interaction with other farmers to earn this or that and that it was totally different from that other farming game. Given my love for this game, I've spent hundreds of hours (ok probably thousands ) playing it and spending hundreds of dollars to support the development of it by buying every single Farmcash tool and building there is. I don't say this lightly but I'm seriously considering whether to continue at this point. Rather than adding a belt system that seems eerily similar to the mastery levels on that other game, I wish the time had been spent to work out some of the ongoing bugs in the game that affect most players at one time or another.

Please Raul and team, do not try and become a copy of that other farming game. You have always had a much better product to offer and it would be such a shame to see all that innovation wasted.