View Single Post
Old May 27 2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt4u2nv View Post
I agree with JAS0643. A button to "Work All" would be nice when working our neighbors facilities. It takes so much time to click on each product. And when the list goes past 8 products, you have to scroll.

Also, it would nice to have more service facilities, something like a Wal-Mart, where we can put clothes, toys, furniture, cookware, sporting goods, etc. that aren't being used by previous facilities. Or let us duplicate the items (ping-pong in Sports Arena and "Wal-Mart"). Then they would go faster.

But thanks for the new service facilities.
Totally agree - my neighbours LOVE the single click feature to work service facilities - it would be great if something similar could be done on the ones that produce goods. Although I appreciate it is more difficult to programme - the services only give out cash whereas the others give individual goods but a facility manager for workers would be wonderful. I have a few stalwarts left who will work my facilities but it is a real chore for them now with the number that I have.

BUT - I love the new update, the new tree gifts, the new facilities etc and the 5x5 seeder and 8x8 flower harvester. And I adore the grasses - I have been waiting something like that for ages - I had some regular flowers where I stunted their growth to look like grass but these are great AND you dont have to water them.

Cant wait to see what the levels thing is all about

thank-you devs.