View Single Post
Old May 22 2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I suspect it's a RAM issue. I have an older computer that's like you describe - takes forever or times out and boots me off. But it's a breeze on my newer computer. I love it on the new computer but the older one, yeah, it's a pain to try to use it.
I really don't think it is RAM I have 6 gig of RAM on my new laptop and it is slow too. Sometimes slower than others and I think it depends on which browser I am using. Firefox is the one I usually use but I think for working the facilities it is slower than Chrome or IE. But I do agree it is very time consuming, I don't have all the facilities but close to it and some I have more than one of spread out over four fields. Takes any where from 30 minutes to an hour to work. I think the use of an ALL button like we have in the semi-trailer would be helpful. I would not be able to use it on everything but for items that we consistently have to hit the 30+ but 10 - 20 times like the Essentials Oils Plant, it would be very helpful and cut time down.
Hmm sorry I kind of went off and rambled a bit.