View Single Post
Old Apr 05 2011, 07:03 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You know there is not much difference in the new view, just a color change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
Ok so let me get this right you are telling the higher level of players to slow down so that you can caught up with xp's and coins i take full advantage of the fact that i am on the highest level it un-lockes everything fac, buildings. crops..ect i think that the high level players should get a big advantage i mean i have played since the lvl34 when there was NO farm cash No facs, no new crops, you were stuck at level 34 planting sell, planting sell for over a year till the deves gave us more options... sure the fact that the prices for facs has gone up a bit kinda sucks but they give you and everyone options 1 buy farm cash 2 do the free offers if you don't like those options then why are you complaining i mean your the one who doesn't wanna buy better facs to get were the higher players are i think it's stupid i mean if you want to have BILLIONS of coins and Millions of xp's you gotta play hard and work your farms to the ground to get the Coins,xp's and ADVANTAGE that everyone else has
i agree with you i was playing when farm was more or less brand new and the best update back then was hiring someone else to plow, i am level 185 now cause i work hard 4 it i dont have billions of coins i just dont think those that dont play so often should complain.