View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2011, 09:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

I hope that there are more of us that share than not, but there have always been rude, greedy people out of the market. I always share, and look for others before I start harvesting or plowing. If plowing, I leave it to others as I really do not need the exp points, making sure it is ok with the farmer. I remember being stepped on, and crowded out way before tools. I tried to use just the one by one if there were others on the farm, but with the disabilities I have, it is painful to do, so I explain to the other(s) that I am only going to do my share. I am sorry for all the baffoons out there, don't give up on farmtown, we are not all like that. Use your neighbors and buddy up too, it is easier to hire off a neighbor or buddy list when you know the person is honorable and will finish the job every time. If you can build up farms that you are rehired on, you hardly have to go to the market for work. I have buddies and neighbors that message me when they see my light on to see if I have work available. I think some of them visit farms to see who has crops ready also, then message when they will be available.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20