View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHorseLady View Post
Wow, why so negative? You must have joined recently and have not yet fully explored all avenues in this game.....lighten up and play, its really quite fun!!! I have friends that don't spend real money and are cooking right along....Quit trying to be the best, and enjoy
Well, I guess it isn't because I haven't played the game long enough. I'm level 185. Perhaps it is because I have played the game too much, or maybe because I don't put real money into the game. I was only saying that I was waiting with anticipation for the update hoping for a way to increase all animal production for maybe 50 farmcash, or maybe a new facility, especially if it took a new animal. I was simply saying this update was disappointing. Not that I was not enjoying the game. There is nothing in this update that excited me in the least. I bought farm8, but wasn't really caring if I had another farm. The facilities take fish. I don't do fish. It would cost 50 farmcash to buy 10 cows and another 50 for 10 hens. I am sure this is no problem for many who put real money into the game and I think that makes some people really happy, and that is fine by me. I am just saying that it means nothing to me. I will continue with my regular cows and hens (never run out of eggs anyway, just turkey feathers). I am afraid in a sense updates are kind of like Christmas. One waits in anticipation for something new to keep the game exciting. Well, I guess I waited in anticipation, and was let down as there was nothing in this update I wanted. I am glad some people wanted it, it just wasn't me.