View Single Post
Old Jan 16 2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
I am here killing time while some items on my farm mature ... I can't believe what I am seeing in the posts ...

You all have to understand that Devs DON'T and Shouldn't communicate directly with users ... I am a designer and developer myself and in my position I always have a go between (an Administrator or a Liason) who speaks to the users. This is because the users WANT, WANT, WANT and are not particularly tolerant of a developer telling them that either it can't be done or it is going to take more time. ... Direct communication has been tried and DOES NOT WORK.

The Devs were very nice in telling us that Farm 8 and more levels would be coming in the next release, but even that doesn't work as shown by the constant badgering and whining on this board. If you have been around for more than a year you can probably remember when we plowed, planted, harvested and sold our crops ... then we had only ONE farm ... when there were NO facilities ...

Get off the backs of the Devs and let them work at their own pace ... you CAN'T RUSH the upgrades ... if they start rushing to bow to your incessant pressure and impatience the quality of this game will be affected ... and then they will have people whining about the problems ... the Devs are doing their job and have given us the best free game I have played on the internet ... If you are "bored" with the game perhaps you need to take a break and go play something else or go DO something else ... try playing the zynga games ... you will come back here grateful for the job the devs do ...

Now relax, have a cup of java and leave the Devs alone ... the upgrade will arrive when it is ready and will not cause the game to fall apart ...

My thanks to the Devs for a great job and for their attention to detail ... My thanks to the Moderators for trying to keep this a civilized thread ...
You couldn't have said this better. Thank you.

(Now be ready for the folks who tell you not to whine about the whiners. I get that a lot. )

And look how well it worked -- it took FOUR whole posts before someone picked up teh "Tell us when...." mantra again! LOL!

Farming away since June 14, 2009