View Single Post
Old Sep 18 2010, 12:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree with you about the look of some of the newer buildings. While I didn't like the cartoonish appearance of the original juice factory, chocolate factory, sandwich shop and a couple others, seems we are going from mod cartoon look to Beverly Hillbillies with some of these designs. The furniture factory is an example. Looks like a place where a guy might make a few vintage look milking stools and rocking chairs, but not a place where quality furniture like the TV cabinet, chest, etc. would be produced. And definitely, that paper mill is weird. LOL
For factories, I'm thinking that the textile mill and clothing factory are excellent examples of good facility design. They look like what they are and are neither garishly mod, not cutesy old style.
The cereal and newer version of the juice factory are great, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipka View Post
Thanks, Raul and dev team...dancing happy dance

Sprinkler is so cool, I just watered several neighbours farms, I like the raindrops effect.

With all cool new stuff I have one complaint. I don't like the look of new factories. My paper mill doesn't look very good and the ink factory looks like a church. I know some people didn't like modern look of facilities so now we can change the look. I don't care so much, because I hide the ones I don't like behind trees. But I would never expect to buy a facility with patched roof, now that's not old look. Oldish or modern, I like my facilities to look in good shape and well cared off.

Keep doing the good work