Old May 08 2010, 01:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate S. View Post
I know everyone is all excited about their facilities, and that's great ...but there are those who don't have any yet, or don't *want* any ...so not everything in FT should revolve around facilities. Besides, I like some of those "useless" crops, if, fo no othe reason, that they are pretty, and some of them bring in excellent money, as well. I like to see a good variety in gifts, too ...not just "usable" things for facilities. I happen to love trees and flowes ...and cats ...and I think this game is for everyone who plays it, not just for those who have invested in facilities, although I wish them much fun and good fortune, and, one of these days, I might even get me a bakery and a sandwich shop ...but when I do, I also hope I don't forget that I'm not the only kind of player, and that what I need is no more important than what others need and/or enjoy.
You brought up a very good point, Kate. While I do have four of the facilities on my 2nd farm, I enjoy the original aspect of the game, virtual farming and scene design, and plant a variety of crops, those I use in the facilities and others, too. So agree that as participants in the FT ap, we all have different things we enjoy most about it and hopefully the developers won't ever gear it totally toward factories and restaurants. I don't think they will, since the farming is still the core of the application.
Visited your farm -- really like the way you've designed it