View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessel View Post
I posted this on another thread, but I think this would be a good idea and wanted to share it with others. It seems lately there are more and more players who bail out of a job before it is done, leaving crops and or plowing not finished. Some just leave a few squares, other players leave a LOT. Some bail out before they even start if they dont like what you have to pick.

I think it would be great to add a pop up item to rate the employee after the employee leaves. Having a numerical rating beside the players ID would be good for players who go to the marketplace to hire someone. This way you would know what your getting, and when hiring a lower rated hire, you could hire an extra worker to make sure the job is done correctly. Also, this would discourage those players who tend to accept a job and then bail out early.

Some peeps post that they want to work alone. I dont mind hiring someone who does good work and wait for them to finish. All to often these days though players bail out on you.
This is a good idea! But about those who leave job before done, problem might be in the game: few times happened when i plowed my neighbours farm that when I reloaded game and came back to her farm i saw few unplowed areas which I was sure i plowed, so what I want to say, not always are workers fault. Personaly I dont like when person starts harvesting without any order that shows me that would be a messy plower too