View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2010, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selmir View Post
One question: some of my friends were for a very long time on level 60 and as I look at their profiles now, they are still on level 60 even though they have over million points, nothing is happening with my levels either, even though I reloaded several times, what's going on? Thank you.

The levels in the neighbors pictures will take a day or two to be fixed and say the right level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
( The reason why I feel is unfair not to upgrade everybody to a higher level is because I now have to go up 20 levels to be able to buy items that the people who were at level 60 can buy without having to work for them!!! I was only one level behind them!!! (59!)
The developers add more levels because people asked for more levels to be added to the game. I know last time they added levels they changed the level some people where at but that was because they changed the required xps needed to get to that level making it easier to get to levels 27 through 34. This time they didn't do that they just added more levels so people have more to work for. If and when they add levels again (which people will start asking for next week) it will be added to the end of these levels now. So the game will continue to grow and not end.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.