View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg tips View Post
level' => 61 , 'xp' => 343000 , 'title' => 'Landscaper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.');

'level' => 62 , 'xp' => 353000 , 'title' => 'Super Rancher','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.');

'level' => 63 , 'xp' => 364000 , 'title' => 'Adroit Gardner','rewards' => 'You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.');

'level' => 64 , 'xp' => 375000 , 'title' => 'Keen Groundskeeper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.');

'level' => 65 , 'xp' => 386000 , 'title' => 'Nursery Manager','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.');

'level' => 66 , 'xp' => 395000 , 'title' => 'Hyper Harvester','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.');

'level' => 67 , 'xp' => 404000 , 'title' => 'Astute Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.');

'level' => 68 , 'xp' => 413000 , 'title' => 'Seed Master','rewards' => 'You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.');

'level' => 69 , 'xp' => 423000 , 'title' => 'Ultra Cultivator','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.');

'level' => 70 , 'xp' => 433000 , 'title' => 'Great Horticulturist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.');

'level' => 71 , 'xp' => 443000 , 'title' => 'Dexterous Tiller','rewards' => 'You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.');

'level' => 72 , 'xp' => 454000 , 'title' => 'Resourceful Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.');

'level' => 73 , 'xp' => 465000 , 'title' => 'Brilliant Caretaker','rewards' => 'You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 74 , 'xp' => 476000 , 'title' => 'Seeds Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.');

'level' => 75 , 'xp' => 485000 , 'title' => 'Country Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.');

'level' => 76 , 'xp' => 494000 , 'title' => 'Homesteader','rewards' => 'You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.');

'level' => 77 , 'xp' => 503000 , 'title' => 'Agronomist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.');

'level' => 78 , 'xp' => 513000 , 'title' => 'Super Seeder','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.');

'level' => 79 , 'xp' => 523000 , 'title' => 'Uber Producer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 80 , 'xp' => 533000 , 'title' => 'Agricultural Genius','rewards' => 'You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.');

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
I need this information to complete the data sheet for farm town. You're the best.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.