View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2010, 05:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Not only does the chat box open up, a chat bubble appears as well - even in full screen, you can see it and unless you're so zoomed in that you cannot see anything other than a modest amount of land, you should know when someone is talking.

The chat box does open sometimes if someone comes onto the farm, but if the person is working they are not paying attention to the chat box. They are there to work not chat. If you have special instructions for them say so up front. As for the chat bubble same thing they either are not paying attention or they are zoomed into the area they are working on and can't see you or your chat bubble. I don't understand why so many people get so upset because people don't chat while they are working. I'm sorry but if you hire me to work that is what I'm going to do. I will say thank you at the end but other then that I'm going to be harvesting or plowing which ever I was hired to do. If that is a problem for people then put me on ignore and you will never have to hire me again.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.