View Single Post
Old Feb 13 2010, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Karr View Post
I'm sorry, I never said it was a "right". I do get hired to harvest and never turn one down. I always ask politely and, whether or not I get a reply, I thank the farmer, bid a good day and leave. I know no one is required to rehire and I respect that. My only problem with it is that they don't even have the decency to say "no". It just isn't right for me or anyone else to be penalized in that way because of our status. I do thank you for your reply and I'm hoping your problem finds a resolution as well as mine.
I'm one of the many that don't say no. One is that I don't sit around on my farm and watch people harvest. The reason I hire people is so I can go about and live my life and come back and have the farm harvest. Half the time I'm not even by my computer after I hire someone to harvest. I don't respond to those in game private messages either because I find them a tad nagging. If I was able to and wanted to hire someone to plow I would have. I don't need to be nagged about it. And I'm not going to respond back an hour or two later when I get around to my farm again well after those people have left.