View Single Post
Old Jan 29 2010, 02:12 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Dungarees View Post
Yes but when I go to the MP to look for someone to work for me I'm wanting someone who knows what exactly I'm offering and isn't going to waste my time by saying yes to working then getting to my farm and saying..oh I don't wanna do this...I didn't realise....which is more often the case when people are playing little games with each other.
I've actually never had anyone come to my ranch or maze, and then say, 'I don't wanna do this ...' and leave. I have, on occasion, had workers go 'poof', but this is usually after they've experienced some server problem. I have myself accidentally gone 'poof', by inadvertently hitting one of the ads that border the game, when using the 'click and drag' to move my view of the farm upon which I'm working, so I imagine this has happened to others, as well.

Quote:
I'd happily ignore you if you're in the same MP as me, as I'm in the MP to look for workers I can't ignore those that are playing your "employment test" as you insist on calling it.
Hmmm. Well, sure you can, SD. Also, you can hire them before me, if you like! That's the beauty of the game, no? Play it as you like.

Quote:
Personally I just don't get what's wrong with just asking who wants to do xxxx harvest and the plough (if you're offering) or just leave it if you're not.
Absolutely nothing 'wrong' with that, as far as I can tell, SD. See above, beginning with 'Play it' and ending with ' as you like.'