View Single Post
Old Dec 29 2009, 01:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Have you gone to Adobe Flash and used their uninstaller and tried to uninstall that and reinstall it? then clear your cache , reboot pc . see if that will help..... I did that and wow what a diff since the updates........
I'm also from Georgia mary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary10114 View Post
I have been trying to log into my farm for about 30 minutes now. The first time I tried, the loading got stuck on 16%, it keep retrying to load. I went back to my facebook homepage and the cleared internet files (Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History), then tried to logg back in to Farmtown. The loading got stuck again on about 16%. I then tried to just refresh the page. I believe that it finally went through that time, but when I got to my farm I could only see my Mango trees (all of them), apple trees (2 of them), my fences, but not my gates, one or two flowers, grass and very little else. I tried my 2nd farm, nothing but green grass that I can remember. I just bought the 2nd farm today along with a seeder & plower for it...can't remember if they were there or not. I went to the market, got stuck there, nothing but green screen. I then hit the Send Gift tab to get out of that screen. Clicked the play tab, had trouble loading again, I still could not see anything other than what I mentioned before on my screen. I went to my husbands farm (neighbor), and it was the same story there as was on my farm.

I just did all the recommendations on 12-27, because I was having trouble since the 12-22 release. Please see other posts. I have fields that will be ready in about 30 minutes (382 plots). I will say that harvesting for others today was a tiny bit better, although I only had one job that I had to share with someone else.

Please Help!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1679182754

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20