View Single Post
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:08 PM

Default now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
The top post of this thread has been edited. Please take another look for the important information posted there which may help to improve your game experience with this newest release.

I did all of the above (and on Christmas Eve too!!) and it did not help.

If I am the only one it is not to bad. I can harvest and plow fairly good. Still avator jumps around and the big tool... but it works.

If I am hired and start and another farmer is hired after me, once that farmer begins I almost completely stop. It is like the server cant process more than one worker. Also even if I am first and have clicked plots (harvest or plow) another worker can come behind me and over click them and get the points and coin. I am wasting my time clickin and working if they can take them.

I understand that all this has to be frustrating for the Dev. They do a wonderful job. But could we please go back to pre Dec 22 status. I can no longert play like this and do not want to give up the game. This is the first time I have ever had problems, just since the changes of 22. Please Please fix!

as an edit.... I went back to market and got hired again. When I harvest. I click, it stall.... I click it stall
it is do one, wait, do one, wait. Stop .. do one... stop... I do not understand what has happened. I have high speed, dsl, and a new puter.. I have always been a fast consistant worker. Now I cant work at all. I think my farmtown addiction is being cured.

Last edited by dixiegirl; Dec 24 2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: more info