View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:09 AM

Smile Enjoy the Game

I was a little perturbed last night but after playing it for about an hour, I understood the changes. As long as I once in a field alone, it was actually easier to harvest/plow. The confusion came when a farmer would hire many to harvest/plow.

I can live with either way, but...I too would like to see a limit to the number that can be hired. I will often hire more than one because I might step away from my computer while my crops are being harvested. Hiring one farmer to do it, sometimes results in no one doing it because the farmer will quit or get kicked out. I try to never hire more than 2, 3 at the most on a really large field.

Since beginning the game, I have related the concepts to real life. Sometimes I get kicked out..(it started raining). The new changes..(the gov't just put more regulations on us to keep us from making too much money..it happens..its life). I adjust, adapt, and go on.

I love the game. My husband and I have been playing since late June 2009 and it is something that we enjoy together. I am so glad that we stumbled upon Farmtown. Thanks for all of your hard work. Please ignore those who are rude and call you names. (They're acting like Dems!)