View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2009, 02:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

Please this is not an alternative this is controlling the game from on high we love the game let us play few coins here and their a few xp their has to be another way but say you higher someone who thinks it is funny to let your farm go to waste we have no control over it as we gave someone the chance to work and suddenly the farm is dead because it took them hours to harvest…Raul you as a developer should already see this coming I have had this happen and had to go out and find someone to come in and get the job done if there is a limit then were down to their mercy. I say put it back keep working on a better way people who are out their begging and stuff are the ones who are wining they can’t level .
KEEP IT THE WAY IT WAS… I am in agreement with the people who hate the changes at level 60+ and millions of dollars it has taken the challenge out of the game please give it back…lol in other words I want my toy back please …giggles…Have a grand holiday from the old gal on the block…giggles need my farmtown fix...can't get it the way it is...Glad it is coming back if I am reading it right that was a nasty update

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by shiylo; Dec 23 2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: P.S. glad it is coming back that was a nasty update