View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I know why they changed it. And I'm not the original poster. But a few people complaining about points and coins losses that are around 200? I can't think of a worse possible solution that they came up with to "solve" this problem. And they STILL did NOT solve it. This is bad. 70% less problems. So even this MAJOR change that upsets millions of users did not solve it. If you complain about 200 lost XP, you should get a life. 200 XP is NOTHING. Not even to someone who has been on Farm Town for just a few days. But they still came up with a solution that only cut the "coin loss" problem down to about a third the original size, while annoying millions of users with their "solution". They didn't solve it.

The solution is for users to immediately hit the save button when they're done. And wait for the "pending changes saved" message. All experienced users know this.

So implement a solution that does this. This new way of harvesting and plowing is NOT a solution. It does NOT solve the problem. Because it only makes it happen less, but it will still happen. At the cost of losing millions of users who are now very annoyed and won't harvest or plow anyone's farms anymore. Which was a big part of the fun for all those millions.

To the developers: Don't rush things into production until you've tested them.

This is the worst thing the developers have rolled out into production since Farm Town started.

And for developers of free games, losing millions of users is the worst thing that can happen to them...