View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2009, 04:35 PM

I have maintained my farm but was not visiting the Market Place to PLAY the Harvest and Plow at others farms until yesterday. I visited 9 or 10 farms for various jobs and was pleased to find that payment for plowing appears to be synchronized again. I had only one instance where my numbers changed when I returned to my farm. Someone has made progress on fixing the experience point losses.

I did notice one coin loss problem I have never encountered before:

I had traded Harvest and Plowing jobs with a buddy. She was on my farm and I was on hers. We had crossed paths on the first swap and she had messaged me while we were working our 2nd farms. I went to re-read her message and I noticed when I clicked on the envelope, negative coins came out of my Avatar’s head. I did this twice more to verify and coins were again taken out of my coin count….yet the numbers appeared random like 105, 165 and maybe 195 maybe these were not the exact numbers but they did all end in 5. Now, since it was a buddy working on my farm these may have been the plowing charges that were bleeding through the Farm to Farm vortex but why would they be summed….( For my amusement? Or frustration). In any case I have not seen this problem before and did not see anyplace other than lost coins to post this