Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 13th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645050)

Raul Feb 13 2020 12:51 AM

New Release -- February 13th, 2020

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 7th, 5:00AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 8 new Valentine Items (released 2 weeks ago)

2. 50 x 50 farm expansion for Farms 21 to 30: Please note that these expansions are for the *original farms* 21 to 30. If you have moved your farms around using the Farm Selector Manager then you will need to find your original farms from 21 to 30 to expand them. You cannot expand a farm just because it is sitting in one of those locations in your Farm Selector.

3. Regular Crop Tools 22 x 22 (Non-Extended mode) (FC): With these regular crop tools you can work on 484 crop fields at a time, an area of 22 x 22 fields.

Note 1: These tools do not have the Extended Mode behavior of other tools and are primarily intended for players who do not overlap fields on their farms

Note 2: The Harvester, Seeder and the Combines are located right above the corresponding 20x20 version of these tools, not at the top of the column in the Toolbox

Note 3: These tools will allow you to work a 50 x 50 farm in only 9 clicks, less than previous regular tools

4. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Ethiopian Restaurant, Septic Supplies Factory, Greek Taverna, Electrical Supplies Factory, Egyptian Restaurant, Spearfishing Supplies Factory, Traditional Japanese Restaurant, Dominican Restaurant, Wedding Supplies Factory and Roofing Supplies Factory.

5. Train Manager (coming in 2 - 4 weeks): This tool will allow you to manage all your trains in one place, similar to the way the Seaport Manager work for your ships. You will be able to Dispatch, Unload, Request Boost and potentially more in the future.

6. Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) Neighbourhoods Chains Contest Scoring Change:

- Each XP your neighbour earn contributes 1 point, no change here
- Each XP you earn, instead of contributing just 1 point, will contribute as many points as the number of neighbours you have participating in the contest

b) You can now add the Seaport Manager as a shortcut and you can use it everywhere including in the Markets
c) When receiving a hire request you will now see if your employer will let you use her fuel first or last

7. Aquarium Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Aquarium Supplies.

Aquarium Sump
Aquarium Filtration Unit
Baby Fish Hideout
Green Seaweed
Fish Net
Fish Tank Stand
Aquarium Air Pump
Automatic Fish Feeder

8. Sheep Show Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Sheep Show Supplies.

Sheep Halter
Sheep Tube
Weighing Sling
Show Rail
Hoof Trimmer
Roto Brush
Show Barn Fan
Show Box

9. Aquarium Store (FC): Provides Aquarium Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Aquarium Supplies Factory.

10. Sheep Show Facility (Coins): Provides Sheep Show Services and can be stocked with products from the Sheep Show Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 6th, 5:10PM

- Released old St. Patrick's decorations and 6 new decorations, 2 at the top of the St. Patrick's category at the store and 4 at the bottom.

Known Issues:

- None.

Palmarina Feb 13 2020 01:01 AM

So soon! I love the new facilities! :-) Thank you!

buffaloboy Feb 13 2020 01:12 AM

hi
thank you for the update

tino/ austria vienna

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=23

Aussie Rae Feb 13 2020 01:34 AM

ty for the new tools and facilities.. on a spending spree now.. lol

Lara Feb 13 2020 01:53 AM

off to check it out. thanks for the surprise, I was thinking next week.

Aussie Rae Feb 13 2020 02:06 AM

Purchased the new tools but non show in my toolbox except the Plow. when I check the store and set the filter to 22 x22.. they show as duplicate and the fc is showing in Account, did the memcache, guessing things will settle down soon and they will appear.. :)

texans Feb 13 2020 02:35 AM

Thanks for the new farm expansions and factories and train station. Tools should help too! I am still waiting for thee Facility Chain Manager though, very disappointed this keeps being left off.

Tiger Feb 13 2020 04:09 AM

Thanks very much Raul and team, always love new goodies! :D

Rob T Feb 13 2020 04:21 AM

Thank you Raul and the team for a great update :)

Grumpy Old Man 1 Feb 13 2020 05:09 AM

:-) Thanks for the updates, Raul!

lastkiss Feb 13 2020 05:17 AM

Thank you, we appreciate all your hard work for us to enjoy the game

marymarcel Feb 13 2020 07:36 AM

Thanks a lot Raul :)

earlgray Feb 13 2020 08:38 AM

Thanks, but why do you make the new facilities so big? They look ridiculous next to the oldest facilities, and even compared to some of the more recent ones. It seems like you keep making them bigger and bigger, apparently intentionally, and I find this annoying. I'd like to be able to put new facilities on previously established farms and have them look nice.

RoseArienh Feb 13 2020 09:24 AM

What a nice surprise! Thank you :)

Lee Ann Feb 13 2020 09:36 AM

Thanks Raul and team !

Taz D Feb 13 2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6340682)
Purchased the new tools but non show in my toolbox except the Plow. when I check the store and set the filter to 22 x22.. they show as duplicate and the fc is showing in Account, did the memcache, guessing things will settle down soon and they will appear.. :)

Hi Aussie Rae,
If you own the EX tools then they will show down between the 20x20 and the EX tools, not at the top of the list.

Dan H Feb 13 2020 10:00 AM

What a nice surprise...Thanks Raul and team!!

jeannine_p Feb 13 2020 10:49 AM

THIS!!!!! <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!
5. Train Manager (coming in 2 - 4 weeks): This tool will allow you to manage all your trains in one place, similar to the way the Seaport Manager work for your ships. You will be able to Dispatch, Unload, Request Boost and potentially more in the future.

DCN-Toujours Feb 13 2020 12:53 PM

WOW!! Surprise!!

Thanks Raul & Team for the Excellent Surprise!!
And a Happy Valentine's Day to Y'all too!!

BarbLH Feb 13 2020 02:43 PM

Thanks Raul & team :)

NJones277 Feb 13 2020 04:15 PM

Thanks for the nice surprise. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I bought all 5 of the new tools, but the two combines are not showing anywhere in my toolbox. The other three are there. Do they have the yellow "484" above them as the seeder, plow and harvester do?

Taz D Feb 13 2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6340774)
Thanks for the nice surprise. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I bought all 5 of the new tools, but the two combines are not showing anywhere in my toolbox. The other three are there. Do they have the yellow "484" above them as the seeder, plow and harvester do?

Hi NJones,
The combines do not have the numbers on them. They will also show below the EX combines rather than at the top of the list, so if you own any of the EX combines the new one will be below those in the list.

WillowTreeFarm Feb 13 2020 06:15 PM

Thank you for the update.

Taz D Feb 14 2020 04:11 PM

Thanks Raul! Appreciate the new tools. They work great.

dross999 Feb 15 2020 12:30 PM

I'm experiencing the same issue with the 22x22 combine. The FC account shows the purchase and the tool is listed as a duplicate in the store. However, when I select it, I receive the msg that it must be purchased. I have also cleared mem cache.

Taz D Feb 15 2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dross999 (Post 6341002)
I'm experiencing the same issue with the 22x22 combine. The FC account shows the purchase and the tool is listed as a duplicate in the store. However, when I select it, I receive the msg that it must be purchased. I have also cleared mem cache.

Hi dross,
Make sure you are clicking on the correct one. The one you bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow. If you are and it still is saying you need to buy it, take it out of your storage and place it on a farm, click the Save button, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back in your storage and click Save again. Then try using it.

Sonytone Feb 15 2020 04:36 PM

Awesome! thank you for the updates, Raul and team!!

dross999 Feb 16 2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6341018)
Hi dross,
Make sure you are clicking on the correct one. The one you bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow. If you are and it still is saying you need to buy it, take it out of your storage and place it on a farm, click the Save button, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back in your storage and click Save again. Then try using it.

Thanks for the quick response Taz. The issue is resolved.

Dana1971 Feb 17 2020 02:54 AM

Train Manager

When the Train Manager comes out will we still be able to do it the old way? Because I can't have more than 4 neighbors or it slows my game wayyyyyy down.

Tiger Feb 17 2020 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6341194)
When the Train Manager comes out will we still be able to do it the old way? Because I can't have more than 4 neighbors or it slows my game wayyyyyy down.

Hi Dana,

The train manager is going to be for managing and boosting your own trains, not for boosting someone else's trains. Whether or not boosting friends trains could be done for a future update, we don't know at this time. As Raul stated it will work similar to the Seaport Manager, I should imagine you will still be able to boost your own trains from the farm if you wish just like you can manage your ship from the ship on the farm.

Dana1971 Feb 20 2020 12:00 AM

Train Manager

I didn't know where to post this...when the new Train Manager comes out, do you know if I will need to have neighbors to use it like you do for the ships???

Thanks

Taz D Feb 20 2020 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6344030)
I didn't know where to post this...when the new Train Manager comes out, do you know if I will need to have neighbors to use it like you do for the ships???

Thanks

Hi Dana,
I moved your post to the current release thread since you are asking about something in this release that has not been released yet.
The train manager will at first be only for managing your own trains to unload and dispatch them all from one location rather than having to go to each farm the trains are on. You will also be able to send out boost requests for them to your neighbors.

What they may add to it later is in the future.

jbowles824 Feb 25 2020 09:43 AM

I am uncertain of when the change was actually made, but something I had brought up before was redone.
I was bothered by the way hiring was done concerning fuel. You never knew if you were using their fuel fist of last until you started working.
I had noticed that was changed, so you know upfront when being hired.
I greatly appreciate this being like this now, so I know what the fuel status will be when accepting the job. Thank you all so much for making life easier in-game.

Taz D Feb 29 2020 12:41 AM

Hi All,
I am not sure how it happened, but I believe the banner was added by accident as there hasn't been any thing new added tonight. Sorry for the inconvience.

keith of maisie farm uk Feb 29 2020 01:08 AM

new train manager wow great

debhurst51 Feb 29 2020 07:02 AM

Awww, I thought the banner saying new release meant new release. This we already have. Enjoy them but waiting for more stuff. You know we farmers are always on the lookout for new stuff.

texans Feb 29 2020 07:21 AM

Another update???!!! We didn't even finish the last one yet....

marymarcel Feb 29 2020 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6345802)
Another update???!!! We didn't even finish the last one yet....

Hi texans :)

No, there wasnt another update, we dont know why the banner was added, but maybe it was by accident.

Granny T Feb 29 2020 08:14 AM

I wonder why I am just being notified on Feb. 29. Thanks for the update :)

Texas Belle Feb 29 2020 03:09 PM

Gracias Raul & compañía...