Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 13th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645050)

NJones277 Feb 13 2020 04:15 PM

Thanks for the nice surprise. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I bought all 5 of the new tools, but the two combines are not showing anywhere in my toolbox. The other three are there. Do they have the yellow "484" above them as the seeder, plow and harvester do?

Taz D Feb 13 2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6340774)
Thanks for the nice surprise. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I bought all 5 of the new tools, but the two combines are not showing anywhere in my toolbox. The other three are there. Do they have the yellow "484" above them as the seeder, plow and harvester do?

Hi NJones,
The combines do not have the numbers on them. They will also show below the EX combines rather than at the top of the list, so if you own any of the EX combines the new one will be below those in the list.

WillowTreeFarm Feb 13 2020 06:15 PM

Thank you for the update.

Taz D Feb 14 2020 04:11 PM

Thanks Raul! Appreciate the new tools. They work great.

dross999 Feb 15 2020 12:30 PM

I'm experiencing the same issue with the 22x22 combine. The FC account shows the purchase and the tool is listed as a duplicate in the store. However, when I select it, I receive the msg that it must be purchased. I have also cleared mem cache.

Taz D Feb 15 2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dross999 (Post 6341002)
I'm experiencing the same issue with the 22x22 combine. The FC account shows the purchase and the tool is listed as a duplicate in the store. However, when I select it, I receive the msg that it must be purchased. I have also cleared mem cache.

Hi dross,
Make sure you are clicking on the correct one. The one you bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow. If you are and it still is saying you need to buy it, take it out of your storage and place it on a farm, click the Save button, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back in your storage and click Save again. Then try using it.

Sonytone Feb 15 2020 04:36 PM

Awesome! thank you for the updates, Raul and team!!

dross999 Feb 16 2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6341018)
Hi dross,
Make sure you are clicking on the correct one. The one you bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow. If you are and it still is saying you need to buy it, take it out of your storage and place it on a farm, click the Save button, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back in your storage and click Save again. Then try using it.

Thanks for the quick response Taz. The issue is resolved.

Dana1971 Feb 17 2020 02:54 AM

Train Manager

When the Train Manager comes out will we still be able to do it the old way? Because I can't have more than 4 neighbors or it slows my game wayyyyyy down.

Tiger Feb 17 2020 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6341194)
When the Train Manager comes out will we still be able to do it the old way? Because I can't have more than 4 neighbors or it slows my game wayyyyyy down.

Hi Dana,

The train manager is going to be for managing and boosting your own trains, not for boosting someone else's trains. Whether or not boosting friends trains could be done for a future update, we don't know at this time. As Raul stated it will work similar to the Seaport Manager, I should imagine you will still be able to boost your own trains from the farm if you wish just like you can manage your ship from the ship on the farm.