Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Co-operative Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604342)

Rob T Mar 25 2013 08:27 PM

Co-operative Quests

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...co op icon.png
Cooperative Quests

(also referred to as Co-ops)

C0-operative Quests are all about interacting with your friends. They are completely separate from the regular quests (brown dice) and have their own Cooperative Quest Manager.

If you decide to participate in Cooperative Quests you must be willing to sell some products to your friends for their Cooperative Quests.

You can open a cooperative quest every 10 hours. You must complete the quest before it expires. You have space to have up to 5 quests open at a time depending on your level. Here's the list >>
  • Level 20 - 1 Max Active Quests
  • Level 40 - 2 Max Active Quests
  • Level 60 - 3 Max Active Quests
  • Level 80 - 4 Max Active Quests
  • Level 100 - 5 Max Active Quests

Check out our Game Guide for Cooperative Quests for instructions on how to participate!

Farm Cash Rewards for Cooperative Quests Rules:

13 Quests in 7 days - 2 Farm Cash
4 Quests in 7 days - 1 Farm Cash

Please note that quests drop off the chart and are no longer counted exactly 7 days to the second after the last step is completed. If a quest completes at 8:35 AM on a Monday then at 8:35 AM the next Monday it is no longer counted.

Suggestions for Quests post in Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains

peggyannvt Feb 06 2023 02:18 PM

I have a Co quest which is taking too long.
This morning it had 21 hours left and now 13 hours left until completed
Langos in a Facility

Now sure when it was started.
(not sure where my member number is located. )

Taz D Feb 06 2023 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggyannvt (Post 6528306)
I have a Co quest which is taking too long.
This morning it had 21 hours left and now 13 hours left until completed
Langos in a Facility

Now sure when it was started.
(not sure where my member number is located. )

Hi Peggyannvt,
Sometimes some of the co-op quests get the times wrong for a product. The problem is it is very random and when the developers try to troubleshoot it then it works correctly. Unfortunately we can't do anything to change the time required for it.

You can find your account ID number at the bottom of your farms page.

uma437 Mar 06 2023 03:38 PM

Neighbour helped twice in a coop quest

Hi,
I just saw a funny bug. One of my neighbours was able to help me with two requested items in one coop-quest.
I made a screenshot but I do not get the file small enough to attach it.

Taz D Mar 06 2023 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6531150)
Hi,
I just saw a funny bug. One of my neighbours was able to help me with two requested items in one coop-quest.
I made a screenshot but I do not get the file small enough to attach it.

Hi Uma,

It is possible to do this by a trick, but we can not discuss this in the forums.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:22 PM

Cannot sell items, all are marked BUY

When I couldn't find an item I needed for my co-op quest I've asked my husband to send it to me but he cannot because, even though he doesn't do the co-op quests, every neighbor he clicks on, including me, shows "BUY" on every item of every quest. So he can't send items to anybody. Can you please tell us how to fix this?

Taz D Mar 08 2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6531986)
When I couldn't find an item I needed for my co-op quest I've asked my husband to send it to me but he cannot because, even though he doesn't do the co-op quests, every neighbor he clicks on, including me, shows "BUY" on every item of every quest. So he can't send items to anybody. Can you please tell us how to fix this?

Hi GrammieRee,
You need to put a help note on the item you need from him. That is the only way he can sell it to you.
He does have to be your neighbor in Farm Town.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:42 PM

He is my neighbor, and I did put a help sticker on it. But the help sticker doesn't show up for him. All he sees is BUY on every item of every quest on every neighbor.. :(

Taz D Mar 08 2023 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6531994)
He is my neighbor, and I did put a help sticker on it. But the help sticker doesn't show up for him. All he sees is BUY on every item of every quest on every neighbor.. :(

Hi GrammieRee,
Have him close and restart his farms, then open his co-op quest manager in his toolbox. Then find you in that.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:52 PM

Thanks, Taz, but that won't help. It's been an ongoing issue for a while now so farms and computers have been closed and shut down many times but it hasn't helped..
I'm going to see if I can post pictures here to show you what my co-op looks like from my farm and what it looks like from his side.