Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 11th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409998)

JennaSweetness Feb 23 2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 4476266)
ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol

You don't accept the gifts, you keep them in the gift requests. Then accept them when needed.

StoneFace Feb 24 2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 4476266)
ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol

I am referring to the gifts sent daily by neighbors... the ones which I can open and accept, or exchange. I have them ready to "exchange" for something new if and when that happens.

bob07 Feb 24 2011 03:01 PM

Facility Manager and the Chicken Coop and Dairy Barn

Any chance of getting the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn and Wool Shed under Facility Manager control?

ghostkitten Feb 24 2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob07 (Post 4477158)
Any chance of getting the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn and Wool Shed under Facility Manager control?

Ditto......

Tony D Feb 24 2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob07 (Post 4477158)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostkitten (Post 4477214)
Ditto......

Hi, I like the idea myself , but it would be best to post in (if you have not already done so) in the Suggestion section :)

Miz_Fatale Feb 24 2011 07:32 PM

I so loved the updates as per usual! And happy to see the facilities manager is fully working now! Nice :) The only thing I wish, when I bought the fork lift.. was that it would create a One button to Store them all! not just 1 button per factory. It is a bit quicker but a ruling button would be even better :)

Thanks again

KayGee Feb 25 2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miz_Fatale (Post 4477734)
I so loved the updates as per usual! And happy to see the facilities manager is fully working now! Nice :) The only thing I wish, when I bought the fork lift.. was that it would create a One button to Store them all! not just 1 button per factory. It is a bit quicker but a ruling button would be even better :)

Thanks again

I second this!~ A Super Forklift! Even if it's a FC upgrade it would be worth it!!! SO nice to have the facility manager fully functional - thank you, Devs.

StoneFace Feb 25 2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayGee (Post 4478754)
I second this!~ A Super Forklift! Even if it's a FC upgrade it would be worth it!!! SO nice to have the facility manager fully functional - thank you, Devs.

I would not buy the forklift just because it still required attention to every facility. However... a super duper fork lifter might be worth considering.

You know that the devs will require the purchase of the first one before any Super Dooper..... like the Manuer spreader and other tools

Tygered Feb 25 2011 10:46 AM

I hope this is not a bug, but when I upgraded farm 8 to the full size of 24X24, using farm cash to do so, I really got a farm of 26X26. I hope this is not a bug because I have many trees on the new land. However, I did not see this as an addition to new release.

StoneFace Feb 25 2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tygered (Post 4478838)
I hope this is not a bug, but when I upgraded farm 8 to the full size of 24X24, using farm cash to do so, I really got a farm of 26X26. I hope this is not a bug because I have many trees on the new land. However, I did not see this as an addition to new release.

If all the patches of plowed land are placed edge, you will have more patches than the stated farm size.

For instance, the 24x24 will actually yield 32x32 patches.