Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Grammy 11 Oct 01 2014 03:31 PM

Just noticed you bounced me back to 5 quests because you took out the blue ones. I seem to recall your saying you wouldn't do that. I saved my quests and now my time is up in 15 minutes for this week for gathering 3 more quests to get 2 FC. It's not the FC it's the spirit of the game. You made a mistake, now you are not honoring that mistake. We have stuck by you and supported you through whines, complaints and threats to leave the game. Well, now it is my turn to whine. You have upset a routine I have been building since the original quests started. Do something about it. And players who don't care about the FC, don't flame me. This has nothing to do with a sixteen cent item. This has to do with respecting loyalty. I think the time has come to plow under the crops and drive away.

Eradani Oct 01 2014 05:46 PM

now that they've added the ability to see stranger's coop quests, i stood in the market for an hour clicking on everyone looking for squash or papaya. not only did i not find either of those items, i think i only found 5 people doing CQs :(

my eyes sure got a workout trying to keep track of who i'd clicked on and who just got there. lol

DianeCK Oct 01 2014 07:30 PM

It started out as fun joined a group added about 50 new friends and neighbors and now many aren't playing because it takes time a lot of time... searching and searching for what you need.. I needed a punching bag 5 days I lost it.. no one had 1.. the help tags .. are great however If you do not use all of them they need to be carried over to next Quest. I can see that many will give up.. A friend need to buy something and I couldn't help because I can't sell him what he needed you have to have a friend neighbor have that item to help.

KnightRider Oct 01 2014 07:55 PM

I am starting to like the coop quests, I just visited the market place a few minutes ago and found several of the items that was needed, it took a little bit of searching, but that is the definition of a quest.

Eradani Oct 01 2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5880486)
I am starting to like the coop quests, I just visited the market place a few minutes ago and found several of the items that was needed, it took a little bit of searching, but that is the definition of a quest.

wow!! i tried different markets from various neighbors and could hardly find anyone. but maybe it has to do with what time it is. lol, back i go to search.

KnightRider Oct 01 2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5880522)
wow!! i tried different markets from various neighbors and could hardly find anyone. but maybe it has to do with what time it is. lol, back i go to search.

Hello Eradani,

I had tried earlier today and didn't find many that was doing quests, it would help though if they would quit moving around while in the market place, I think I might start writing down the name so that I don't click on them more than once. Hopefully more people will start doing the quests now that strangers can help, even if it is going to cost more.

Eradani Oct 01 2014 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5880530)
Hello Eradani,

I had tried earlier today and didn't find many that was doing quests, it would help though if they would quit moving around while in the market place, I think I might start writing down the name so that I don't click on them more than once. Hopefully more people will start doing the quests now that strangers can help, even if it is going to cost more.

haha ya, it would help if they quit moving.
"ok you - move over there i checked you."
"and you - stay there a moment. no stop"

hmm, i have an idea for a suggestion

whosyou? Oct 01 2014 08:41 PM

I decided to try these new co-op quest to see how hard they actually were.With only 5 active neighbors,they were pretty much impossible.However,I just finished 4 of them in less than 30 mins in the market.Simply changed my status msg to co-op quest,check me,and boom...easypeasy.

lillyobrien Oct 01 2014 08:45 PM

A lot of my neighbours are refusing to do the co-op quests.It is too bad because it is making it harder to complete.I for one enjoy them and so will continue to do them.

Grammy 11 Oct 01 2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosyou? (Post 5880558)
I decided to try these new co-op quest to see how hard they actually were.With only 5 active neighbors,they were pretty much impossible.However,I just finished 4 of them in less than 30 mins in the market.Simply changed my status msg to co-op quest,check me,and boom...easypeasy.

I'll try that tomorrow, but usually I go into market and it is empty except for Tom and he doesn't play. :)