Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Jan 31 2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnookims (Post 6040874)
Please explain to me - if I become someone's super neighbor, will I get all the same bonuses etc. for trees, flowers, and harvest/plow that I would if my friend hired me at the marketplace?

Hi Shnookims,
You will get all the same amounts you would get as a neighbor. Neighbors do not get the bonus chest. The only way you can become a super neighbor for someone is to be neighbors first.

Shellgirlmtl Feb 01 2016 02:46 PM

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY FARM TOWN

Happy Birthday FarmTown... when FarmTown came to fruition, one by one all the other games I played slowly & steadily got removed (by me)... Loved this game when it was first introduced and still love it today and always excited and anxious to see what new goodies we'll get for the next update as I was 7 years ago... I have no idea how I started to play this game so early on (the 7th of February 2009) but I am so so glad I was given the opportunity...

Thank you to Slashkey, thank you to the Devs for giving us such an enjoyable game and always outdoing yourselves with new features and last but not least, thank you to the Mods for listening to all the bickering & ranting and most of all helping out when & where possible... The FT Team is the BEST!!!... You are always appreciated...

Thank you for 7 years and hopefully another 7 years and more!!!... :D

Judy Cowan Feb 01 2016 02:56 PM

Happy birthday farmtown & congratulations to a fantastic team of developers, to all of the mods for listening to all the complaints, ranting etc... You have all made farm town the best game on facebook love the game and look forward to each month when new releases are out... Hope you all have a fantastic day celebrating and heres to many more years of gaming with you all :) <3

bluehair Feb 01 2016 06:59 PM

wow 7 years....have been playing this game pretty much since it came out.

bjyhey3 Feb 01 2016 11:03 PM

Happy Birthday FarmTown! Have been playing since June 2009 and will continue...Thanks

Lara Feb 02 2016 02:24 AM

Happy Birthday Farmtown, I have played nearly everyday since March 2009 when I got my invite to play from a friend who no longer plays lol. I love it, thanks for all the good years that have passed and the the ones still to come. Keep those updates coming

WillowTreeFarm Feb 02 2016 02:33 AM

Happy Birthday Farmtown! Thank you so much to the developers for this great game and the mods for all they do.

firegold flames Feb 02 2016 07:55 AM

i wish Farm town a wonderful 7 birthday and thanks to all staffs who maintain the forum.

AussieGecko Feb 03 2016 08:02 PM

Is FT really 7 years strong? Wow! Thanks for some wonderful memories. Such a pleasure to play and I hope it continues for a long time yet to come. Thank you to all involved.

sminoc Feb 04 2016 06:13 AM

Happy Birthday, FT! The only game I play! Love it and thank you!