Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 3rd, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387222)

SunnyD Dec 04 2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch (Post 4203326)
Says it right there Sunny D...you quoted it. The cost of the card is the amount you send.

that can't be right... it costs $50.00 cash to send a $50 FC???

LoreneC Dec 04 2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyD (Post 4204094)

I am guessing you have to own the cash before you can gift it and that means purchasing it through the regular way at the regular rate.

Kath-H Dec 04 2010 01:30 AM

So the rubber tree isn't available to buy, or have I missed something? Great update!

Suzie Brown-Dehner Dec 04 2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kath-H (Post 4204138)
So the rubber tree isn't available to buy, or have I missed something? Great update!

Hi Kathy, you receive the rubber tree as a gift... Or exchange it with another item. :)

LadyMedusa Dec 04 2010 02:27 AM

Awesome! Thank you for the great update and holiday items. You guys are the best :)

suemack Dec 04 2010 02:40 AM

Thanks Raul and the dev team!!

amberdh Dec 04 2010 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyD (Post 4204094)

No, that's not right. To purchase 55 farmcash it costs $9.99 American. Then with 50 of those farmcash you can purchase and send the gift card to your neighbor. You can find the costs to buy farmcash in the 'earn cash and coins' tab.

SueW170 Dec 04 2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toranut97 (Post 4203794)
Sorry, I disagree. This is a thread for asking about the new releases or commenting on them -- on what they *are*, not what we *wish they would be*. That, IMHO, belongs in SUGGESTIONS.

"Occasional critical comment?" Occasional??? Gee, it sure seems that they groan a lot more around here than all that.

Honestly, there is a thread called "The Whine Cellar." There is a thread for commenting on coins and farm cash. When someone goes off on the Farm Cash vs. coins issue it has NOTHING to do with new releases. The devs have never suggested that coins would EVER be exchanged for cash -- EVER. Then someone makes it sound like that has been promised by the devs. Puh-lease.

Okay, I promise not to whine about the whiners anymore -- in this thread. Please do not scold me again. I am entitled to MY opinions too.

Sure hope you get all that snow you have been requesting......

You sure are entitled to your opinion. Guess I was just losing patience with the whole matter of "whining" and reprimanding the the whiners:rolleyes: Didn't intend to scold.
And no, the developers of course never promised that coins could be exchanged for cash. That, in fact, would be illogical and makes no business sense -- like exchanging play money for real money. Oops, now I'm encouraging further discussion on this :eek:
Yes, I'm very happy with my snow, love my snow, thank the developers for snow :)

cmemom13 Dec 04 2010 04:41 AM

Was waiting for Christmas items! Really like the update on transferring like items from storage!:)

cherylaz Dec 04 2010 04:50 AM

thank you so much for the update, one question though how long to harvest rubber tree? and one thought on fixing storage, more room in the storage for crops please, please, or did this get fixed? Happy Holidays!!!!