Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640214)

Aneida Feb 23 2019 04:50 PM

Thank you :o

Sandraneta Feb 23 2019 07:34 PM

Thank you, Raul and Team, for your consistent work.

Palmarina Mar 04 2019 03:31 AM

Hello, I see that Raul wrote that most of the X025 errors have been deleted or fixed.
This morning I had a X025 error message right after accepting my rewards of 3 finished regular quests. I accepted them quite fast one after another. I don't know if that is relevant?
What should I do?

Tiger Mar 04 2019 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6287258)
Hello, I see that Raul wrote that most of the X025 errors have been deleted or fixed.
This morning I had a X025 error message right after accepting my rewards of 3 finished regular quests. I accepted them quite fast one after another. I don't know if that is relevant?
What should I do?

Hi Palmarina,

Reporting it here was all you needed to do. Do you mean you were collecting the coins for the quests or trying to claim FC for them?

I had a look at your data and you last collected for regular quests 28th February 08:55 EST so you are not due to collect again until the 7th of this month. It shouldn't have allowed you to collect Farm Cash just yet, as 7 days have not passed since you last collected, if it was showing the claim farmcash button and that's what you clicked perhaps that is why the error occurred.

If it was the coins you were collecting, it's possible this was a one off problem.

Palmarina Mar 04 2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6287270)
Hi Palmarina,

Reporting it here was all you needed to do. Do you mean you were collecting the coins for the quests or trying to claim FC for them?

I had a look at your data and you last collected for regular quests 28th February 08:55 EST so you are not due to collect again until the 7th of this month. It shouldn't have allowed you to collect Farm Cash just yet, as 7 days have not passed since you last collected, if it was showing the claim farmcash button and that's what you clicked perhaps that is why the error occurred.

If it was the coins you were collecting, it's possible this was a one off problem.

Yes it was the coins I was collecting, not the Farm Cash.

Tiger Mar 04 2019 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6287278)
Yes it was the coins I was collecting, not the Farm Cash.

Hi Palmarina,

Thank you for your information and report :)

rodneycs Mar 05 2019 03:04 AM

X025

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6287258)
What should I do?

I have had several X025 again this morning, the first since the earlier debacle. have rebooted and they still occur. Have stopped trying to plant today because of the X025 problem.

Tiger Mar 05 2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6287414)
I have had several X025 again this morning, the first since the earlier debacle. have rebooted and they still occur. Have stopped trying to plant today because of the X025 problem.

Hi rodneycs,

Are you still having this problem? I am not seeing any X025 errors for you today. The one i can see was for yesterday, I checked the farm you had the X025 error on and it's planted.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again. See if that helps at all.

If the problem persists after that please also check the following post for any items you have not tried, and check the links in that post as well...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

If you are still having a problem after that, what crops are you trying to plant, is the same crop or different crops, what tool are you using to plant and what size is that tool? Is it only planting that is causing the X025 error?

Dulcinea Mar 05 2019 08:54 AM

I haven't started using the Super Facility feature yet, and I have a question. Every time I go into the Trade Marketplace, people keep offering me stuff for free. Is there a limit to how much I can accept per day? I looked over last month's and this month's update posts and didn't see one. I want to help my fellow farmers out, but if there's a limit, I'll have to be more careful about what offers I accept.

Tiger Mar 05 2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 6287458)
I haven't started using the Super Facility feature yet, and I have a question. Every time I go into the Trade Marketplace, people keep offering me stuff for free. Is there a limit to how much I can accept per day? I looked over last month's and this month's update posts and didn't see one. I want to help my fellow farmers out, but if there's a limit, I'll have to be more careful about what offers I accept.

Hi Dulcinea,

No there is no limit on the amount of goods you can accept from super facilities. It does not affect your buying limit for things like crops, fish, milk etc which does have a limit.