Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Land Upgrades (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594686)

Taz D Oct 12 2011 11:25 PM

Land Upgrades

This thread is for reporting problems concerning Land upgrades.
Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide for information:
Chapter 16: Land upgrades

How can i tell what size my farms are?
If you have more than one farm, you can use the Farm Selector (grid top left of your game screen) to see what size your farms are and you can see the price of the next expansion for each farm:
  • Mouse over the Grid and it will expand and you will see Show Names.
  • Click on Show names
  • Click on Show Extra Info bottom left of the window.
  • The size of each farm is listed with the farm name.
  • To see the price of the next expansion, mouse over the name of the farm.

Land purchases can NOT be reversed, sold, deleted or moved to another farm so make sure you are buying the correct farm or land upgrade!

ALWAYS make sure you go to the Realtor Office from the farm you wish to upgrade. When you select the upgrade you will see a pop up to confirm what you are buying. Make sure the farm name in that pop up matches the farm you want to upgrade. If it is not the right farm then click the red X to decline the purchase, go back to the farm you want to upgrade and come back to the realtor office to try again.

If you make a purchase and you do not get the expansion DO NOT repurchase the upgrade!! Reload the game and see if it corrects.

If you made a purchase using FarmCash check your Farm Cash Activity Log, it will tell you if you were charged for the upgrade and what farm upgrade you bought.

Coin purchases do not show up in the Farm Cash Activity Log.

If your purchase does not go through, you can click this link to run memcache which will clear your game data. After running it, close the game if you still have it open, reload and check if you now have your land upgrade.

You can also clear browser cache/history and rebooting your computer. Instructions for clearing several popular browsers them can be found https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If the land upgrade still does not show after that, post in this thread with a link to your farm showing in your post. If you need help to get your farm link click on this link to be taken to instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838

If you have just reached a level to unlock an upgrade and it is not allowing you to buy it. Reload the game which will allow the data to update.

Upgrading when you have used the Farm Selector Manager in your Toolbox to rearrange your farm order: Upgrades are released in the original farm order, which is the order you had before you moved your farms around!!

Example, if an upgrade to farm 1 was released and you had at any time moved Farm 1 to position 18 in the farm selector manager, you would have to go to what is now farm 18 then go to the realtors office from there to upgrade that farm.

If you can not remember which farms you moved where but still want them in the order you have currently have them in, go to the Farm Selector Manager in your tool box, make a note of the order your farms are currently in. When you have your list, then click the RESET button. This will put the farms back into the original order. Once you've finished upgrading you can change your farms back to whichever order you want.

WARNING: The bigger farm sizes (26 x26 and above) may behave slower in your computer in some cases

Please note: This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

EmilyF Mar 05 2021 03:09 PM

Expansions And New Farms

Hi...not sure this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it isn't ...but I was wondering...I am an old player returning after a long hiatus. I understand there is a migration happening and therefore the Maps option is not yet available. So...is there no way currently to expand or purchase a new farm at the moment? Is there maybe a way you can add that option to the store temporarily? It's just that most of my storage is full and I'd like to be able to empty it to another farm if it's possible.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Taz D Mar 05 2021 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyF (Post 6433534)
Hi...not sure this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it isn't ...but I was wondering...I am an old player returning after a long hiatus. I understand there is a migration happening and therefore the Maps option is not yet available. So...is there no way currently to expand or purchase a new farm at the moment? Is there maybe a way you can add that option to the store temporarily? It's just that most of my storage is full and I'd like to be able to empty it to another farm if it's possible.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Hi EmilyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to do what you asked. You will just have to wait until the Realtor Office is restored to the game.

EmilyF Mar 05 2021 03:17 PM

Ok thank you :)

slinkyrider Mar 29 2021 10:28 PM

land upgrade

100000100212952 , I upgraded farms 29 , 30 , 32 from 40x40 to 50x50 it showed it took coins and when i refreshed it was 50x50 but when i left FT came back later they bck to 40x40 , please help.

Taz D Mar 29 2021 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinkyrider (Post 6437930)
100000100212952 , I upgraded farms 29 , 30 , 32 from 40x40 to 50x50 it showed it took coins and when i refreshed it was 50x50 but when i left FT came back later they bck to 40x40 , please help.

Hi Slinkyrider,
According to your data, you upgraded farm 36 to 50x50, farms 37, 38, 39, & 40 to 20x20, and farm 41 to 16x16. I confirmed all of these by checking your farms.
To do as you thought you did would have required 15 upgrade purchases, but your data only shows 11 upgrades purchased. It does not look like you have or had enough coins for those purchases for farms 29, 30, and 32.

3 C Acres Mar 30 2021 02:39 PM

On 3/28 I went to the Realtor to purchase the new additions for Farm 43. I made the first purchase for 50,500,000,000 coins--I went to my Farm and the expansion did not show--I went back to the Relator and tried 5 more times going back and forth between the Relator and my Farm 43 before the expansion finally showed up. Then I noticed before I tried to make the purchase for the next addition that I had been charge SIX times 50,500,000,000--so I did not try to purchase the next addition---I sent a text to Support at Ft and I have not had any response from them regarding this issue. So I am now out the coins for this problem. Has this issue been taken care of??? I want to know before I even try to purchase the next addition!

marymarcel Mar 30 2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 C Acres (Post 6438002)
On 3/28 I went to the Realtor to purchase the new additions for Farm 43. I made the first purchase for 50,500,000,000 coins--I went to my Farm and the expansion did not show--I went back to the Relator and tried 5 more times going back and forth between the Relator and my Farm 43 before the expansion finally showed up. Then I noticed before I tried to make the purchase for the next addition that I had been charge SIX times 50,500,000,000--so I did not try to purchase the next addition---I sent a text to Support at Ft and I have not had any response from them regarding this issue. So I am now out the coins for this problem. Has this issue been taken care of??? I want to know before I even try to purchase the next addition!

Hi 3 C Acres :)

Support answered you and also added coins to your account.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if their response was there?

amanda1955 Mar 30 2021 04:45 PM

why is it when sometimes you extend your farms then you go to plant it says to many layers move to a different spot well when I extend my farms it is not layered very frustrating happened sometimes with flash as well so it means you got gaps where you cant plant anything

Taz D Mar 30 2021 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6438018)
why is it when sometimes you extend your farms then you go to plant it says to many layers move to a different spot well when I extend my farms it is not layered very frustrating happened sometimes with flash as well so it means you got gaps where you cant plant anything

Hi Amanda,
If I am looking at the correct farms that you just recently expanded, you have trees layered on flowers and facilities layered on crops. There is a limit of how many things you can have on a farm. That would be why it is telling you about too many layers.

amanda1955 Mar 30 2021 04:59 PM

when I upgrade it is not layered like on farm 33 which I just upgraded then 34 was fine just upgraded that one as well, should say the extended part not layered

Taz D Mar 30 2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6438030)
when I upgrade it is not layered like on farm 33 which I just upgraded then 34 was fine just upgraded that one as well, should say the extended part not layered

Hi Amanda,

It is not just the extended part that is taken into account when it is telling you about layering.It is talking about the entire farm and how much is on the farm.

amanda1955 Mar 31 2021 01:07 AM

ok no worries

3 C Acres Mar 31 2021 07:53 AM

Farm 43 Bug

On 3/28 I went to make the additions to Farm 43--I clicked on the first upgrade for Farm 43--I went to Farm 43--nothing had happened--I did this 5 more times before it showed there was an addition to this farm. Then I noticed that it had taken away 50,500,000,000 for each of the clicks from my Farm cash! I have sent several messages to FT and a message to the Forum and I have not received a response as to what I can do to receive the funds back to my coins and is it safe to make any more Upgrades to this Farm????? When I look at Farm 43 it show the addition--but when I hover over it--it shows 28x28--I have been very patient with all of the new changes to FT--I have been playing it approx 10 years--how do I get a response to my question???????

marymarcel Mar 31 2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 C Acres (Post 6438122)
On 3/28 I went to make the additions to Farm 43--I clicked on the first upgrade for Farm 43--I went to Farm 43--nothing had happened--I did this 5 more times before it showed there was an addition to this farm. Then I noticed that it had taken away 50,500,000,000 for each of the clicks from my Farm cash! I have sent several messages to FT and a message to the Forum and I have not received a response as to what I can do to receive the funds back to my coins and is it safe to make any more Upgrades to this Farm????? When I look at Farm 43 it show the addition--but when I hover over it--it shows 28x28--I have been very patient with all of the new changes to FT--I have been playing it approx 10 years--how do I get a response to my question???????

Hi 3 C Acres :)

I moved your post to the Land upgrades thread where your previous post was answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6438006

I am sending you a private message. To read your private messages, logged into the forum, look at the upper right corner where you see your username.

Below your user name your will see Your notifications and a number which tells you how many unread private messages you have.
Click in Your Notifications and then click in the title of the private message you want to read.

3 C Acres Apr 08 2021 09:45 PM

Farm 43 Bug

thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????

Taz D Apr 08 2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 C Acres (Post 6439854)
thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????

Hi 3 C Acres,
You may have tried 5 times, but you were only charged 1 time that didn't work. On March 28th you upgraded that farm from 20x20 to 22x22, then to 24x24, then to 26x26,then to 28x28. You tried twice for 28x28 and that is the one that didn't work and you were charged 50,000,000,000 extra for it.
You were credited with the 50 billion on the same day. Your account is correct. You should see if you go back to the Realtor from that farm that the next one is 30x30 as the farm is at 28x28.

amanda1955 Apr 20 2021 02:33 AM

for some reason I cannot upgrade farm 38 from 46 to 48 just hangs on processing purchase

Tiger Apr 20 2021 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6442130)
for some reason I cannot upgrade farm 38 from 46 to 48 just hangs on processing purchase

Hi amanda1955,

Were you offline in the game at the time? If you were, try reloading the game, remember to go to the farm you want to upgrade first, then go to the realtors to buy while you are online rather than offline.

amanda1955 Apr 21 2021 02:48 AM

was online yesterday didn't take any money but just stalled on processing purchase but today it worked ok so all good

Tiger Apr 21 2021 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6442338)
was online yesterday didn't take any money but just stalled on processing purchase but today it worked ok so all good

Hi amanda1955,

Thank you for returning with more information, much appreciated.

Just to let you know, we have been testing this and were able to reproduce it. A partial fix was released last night but we still have more to do regarding that so the full fix isn't out yet. As long as you aren't idle for long in the game before you go to buy it should behave now, but if it doesn't then hopefully it won't be long until the full fix for it is out.

JNelson May 01 2021 11:23 PM

101519677388953 every time i upgrade/expand a field i get a row of trees on the newly expanded area ... not sure if problem or not, but i thought i mention it

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4048759131814084&set=a.100994349923935&__cft __[0]=AZWJ8DZuRW_liQNXm02xh_sid0ydgxGSkLXtyUnDlgwWmcX4p 1Tr89N8csq0PsBW3XPnIts645qZheqV8FfRyhOGYbpcQDB55zS dwpExGRmdvg&__tn__=EH-R

Taz D May 01 2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6444958)
101519677388953 every time i upgrade/expand a field i get a row of trees on the newly expanded area ... not sure if problem or not, but i thought i mention it

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...923935&__cft__[0]=AZWJ8DZuRW_liQNXm02xh_sid0ydgxGSkLXtyUnDlgwWmcX4p 1Tr89N8csq0PsBW3XPnIts645qZheqV8FfRyhOGYbpcQDB55zS dwpExGRmdvg&__tn__=EH-R

Hi JNelson,
Your picture is not available. You need to set it to public for us to see it.
They may not stay. Not sure why they are showing up there unless they got moved somehow from somewhere else.

JNelson May 01 2021 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6444962)
Hi JNelson,
Your picture is not available. You need to set it to public for us to see it.
They may not stay. Not sure why they are showing up there unless they got moved somehow from somewhere else.

oops its public now..
not moved, they all from gifts,, it happened on every expand now
some of the gifts are from exchanges and sometimes i gift in from a site but i get same result , every time i expand a field i get a row of trees on it

Taz D May 02 2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6444966)
oops its public now..
not moved, they all from gifts,, it happened on every expand now
some of the gifts are from exchanges and sometimes i gift in from a site but i get same result , every time i expand a field i get a row of trees on it

Hi JNelson,
Still not available. I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.

judyjor714@att.net May 02 2021 01:53 AM

I just spent 96B coins to upgrade my farm 41 to 34 and it still shows 30. Reloaded FT, still just 30. ID # 1778785970

marymarcel May 02 2021 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net (Post 6444978)
I just spent 96B coins to upgrade my farm 41 to 34 and it still shows 30. Reloaded FT, still just 30. ID # 1778785970

Hi judyjor714 :)

Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

bobheath May 02 2021 10:59 AM

I upgraded farm 37 to a 50x50. I cleared all the plowed area and now it won't let me plow the entire farm. I can plow everything but the original area. Also the plow highlights an area the same size as the plow off of the farm area.

Taz D May 02 2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobheath (Post 6445010)
I upgraded farm 37 to a 50x50. I cleared all the plowed area and now it won't let me plow the entire farm. I can plow everything but the original area. Also the plow highlights an area the same size as the plow off of the farm area.

Hi bobheath,
If you have other things like waters, trees, and or flowers covering the farm, then there is nothing we can do to help you with this as that is layering. We are not allowed to provide or allow anyone else to post instructions on how to layer.
If you want us to take a look at this then you will need to provide your ID for your farms. You can find it in the banner at the top of your farms.

JNelson May 02 2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6444970)
Hi JNelson,
Still not available. I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.

https://scontent.fluk1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...bd&oe=60B65783
picture should show now

Gramma Joy Jul 09 2021 12:49 PM

My Farm 18 is showing 0 x 0

Help I bought farm #18 and it has never been usable.. 1718182365
How do I get it to work?? it shows that it is 0 x 0 in size..

Tiger Jul 09 2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gramma Joy (Post 6456058)
Help I bought farm #18 and it has never been usable.. 1718182365
How do I get it to work?? it shows that it is 0 x 0 in size..

Hi Gramma Joy,

I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload and see if that helped at all.

If it did not you will need to contact Support about this. To contact them please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Paradise Farms 1 Jul 11 2021 09:55 AM

Enlarged wrong Farm

Is there anything I can do to get rid of it???

Taz D Jul 11 2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradise Farms 1 (Post 6456398)
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it???

Hi Paradise Farms,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to remove any land upgrades bought.

Grannyto6 Jul 19 2021 10:51 AM

Farmtown bought a farm I didn't want

I was upgrading some farms to 48 and 50. All of a sudden I look and see I have 33 farms now. I only want 32 at this time. Is there anyway you can delete farm 33 and refund me my $50? I still have 10 farms to expand and need that money for that purpose.
Thank you
Cindy

Taz D Jul 19 2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grannyto6 (Post 6457394)
I was upgrading some farms to 48 and 50. All of a sudden I look and see I have 33 farms now. I only want 32 at this time. Is there anyway you can delete farm 33 and refund me my $50? I still have 10 farms to expand and need that money for that purpose.
Thank you
Cindy

Hi Cindy,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way for us to remove any land purchases or refund the farm cash for those.

mo54862 Aug 15 2021 11:25 AM

Farm Expansions / Upgrading farms

I just bought land expansion for my Farm10 from 26x26 to 28x28 .. it said it did and took coins but it didn't .. I tried again ... it said it did again but it didn't .. it did however take approx. 10,000,000,000 coins from my bank of coin or so it shows. How do I get the expansions I payed for ?

Taz D Aug 15 2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mo54862 (Post 6460870)
I just bought land expansion for my Farm10 from 26x26 to 28x28 .. it said it did and took coins but it didn't .. I tried again ... it said it did again but it didn't .. it did however take approx. 10,000,000,000 coins from my bank of coin or so it shows. How do I get the expansions I payed for ?

Hi Mo,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
In the future if the land upgrade does not work please do not continue trying as that just compounds the problem.
You will need to contact Support concerning this as we do not have a way of fixing it or refunding your coins through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

mo54862 Aug 15 2021 11:58 AM

Thank you Taz ... it hit me after I posted to you that I should clear mem and browser and reboot to reload the game. Sorry I jumped the gun. My upgrade showed up. I'm not sure what it cost as the coins are still gone but that too was my mistake as I tried more than once using my fingers without using my head.

Taz D Aug 15 2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mo54862 (Post 6460878)
Thank you Taz ... it hit me after I posted to you that I should clear mem and browser and reboot to reload the game. Sorry I jumped the gun. My upgrade showed up. I'm not sure what it cost as the coins are still gone but that too was my mistake as I tried more than once using my fingers without using my head.

Hi Mo,
It is recorded in your data that you tried 3 times, so contact support and they can refu7nd the coins for the extra trys.